Pregnancy & Postpartum
Become a Member
What is a SIG?
As an active APTA Pelvic Health member, you are eligible to join different special interest groups. A special interest group (SIG) is a sub-community within APTA Pelvic Health membership. Current members can join these SIGs for free to pursue a shared interest in advancing a specific area of knowledge or learning where members can connect, collaborate and help develop solutions within their particular topic area or produce new educational resources and networking opportunities.
About the Pregnancy & Postpartum SIG
The PPSIG provides a forum to connect PTs, PTAs, and SPTs from a variety of clinical disciplines that promotes networking and cross-leveling of information about musculoskeletal evaluation, treatment, and wellness during and after pregnancy. Year-round, the PPSIG hosts virtual events such as workshops, webinar panels or social meet and greets to connect you to fellow professionals and industry experts interested in or who specialize in pregnancy/postpartum topics.
Become an Academy Member
To be eligible for this membership, you must be a member of the American Physical Therapy Association and a State Chapter.
- Membership to the Pregnancy & Postpartum SIG Member Engage™ sub-group
- Eligibility for PT and PTA scholarships
- Eligibility for member-exclusive course and conference discounts
- Library of past free webinar recordings
- Access to PPSIG events (i.e. Meet & Greets, Webinars)
- Access to the digital Journal of Women's & Pelvic Health Physical Therapy (JWPHPT)
- Featured spotlight listing in the Membership Spotlights blog
Follow PPSIG on Social Media