Become a Member
The MSIG will launch in February 2024.
What is a SIG?
As an active APTA Pelvic Health member, you are eligible to join different special interest groups. A special interest group (SIG) is a sub-community within APTA Pelvic Health membership. Current members can join these SIGs for free to pursue a shared interest in advancing a specific area of knowledge or learning where members can connect, collaborate and help develop solutions within their particular topic area or produce new educational resources and networking opportunities.
About the MSIG
The MSIG shall provide a means by which Academy members having a common interest in the evaluation, treatment, and wellness of male pelvic health may meet, confer, and promote these interests via discussion forums and outreach through education, clinical practice, and research.
Become an Academy Member
To be eligible for this membership, you must be a member of the American Physical Therapy Association and a State Chapter.
- Membership to the Male Health SIG Member Engage™ sub-group
- Eligibility for PT and PTA scholarships
- Eligibility for member-exclusive course and conference discounts
- Library of past free webinar recordings
- Access to male special interest group vents (i.e. Meet & Greets, Webinars) - Coming Soon
- Access to the digital Journal of Women's & Pelvic Health Physical Therapy (JWPHPT)
- Featured spotlight listing in the Membership Spotlights blog