Apply to Become the JWPHPT Digital Media Editor
Are you ready to lead the way in women's and pelvic health advancement? Join us as a Digital Media Editor at JWPHPT!
As a Digital Media Editor at the Journal of Women’s & Pelvic Health Physical Therapy (JWPHPT), you will play a pivotal role in elevating our social media presence. Collaborating with editors, authors, academy staff, and the publisher, you'll be at the forefront of sharing critical research and content with our community.
- Coordinate and execute engaging social media activities
- Craft compelling content to highlight articles and more
- Partner with the editorial team to promote journal content on various platforms
- Attend JWPHPT Editorial Board Meetings
- Physical Therapist with a background in women's and pelvic health
- Proven experience with social media
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in multiple social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Dedication to advancing women’s and pelvic health physical therapy
To apply, please provide:
- Your CV
- A brief letter of intent detailing your social media background and experience
Send your application to Cynthia Chiarello, PT, PhD, JWPHPT Editor-in-Chief, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join JWPHPT in shaping the future of women's and pelvic health physical therapy through the power of digital media!
For more information, please visit https://www.aptapelvichealth.org/file/secure/jwphpt-digital-media-recruitment-flyers-.docx