Apply to Join JWPHPT's Digital Media Committee
Are you passionate about pelvic health research, a social media enthusiast and interested in getting involved with the Journal of Women's and Pelvic Health? The JWPHPT is currently accepting applications to join the digital media committee.
The Digital Media Committee of the Journal of Women’s and Pelvic Health Physical Therapy (JWPHPT) is composed of physical therapists and student physical therapists interfacing with stakeholders via social media platforms. Stakeholders include journal readers, authors, editorial board members, Academy of Pelvic Health Physical Therapy staff and members. Membership on the committee affords the individual the opportunity to participate in the evolution of JWPHPT as a vital source of literature for those in the field.
Qualifications for service
- Licensed or Student Physical Therapist
- Demonstrated ability and competence in using social media platforms.
- Willingness to fulfill the responsibilities of the Digital Media Committee on a volunteer basis for a minimum of three years.
Responsibilities may include:
- Create content for and engage via digital media platforms with guidance from Digital Media Editor
- Utilize data from JWPHPT editorial team, Wolters Kluwer publishing team/social platform insights, and discussion from board meetings to assess and optimize social strategy.
- Brainstorm additional digital media content to drive traffic to JWPHPT.
- Correspond quarterly with Digital Media Editor and attend JWPHPT Digital Media committee meetings.
- Attendance at JWPHPT editorial board meetings when possible.
To apply, please submit your letter of interest and current curriculum vitae to Cynthia Chiarello, PT, PhD, Editor-in-Chief, at email@example.com.
For more information, please visit https://www.aptapelvichealth.org/file/secure/jwphpt-digital-media-recruitment-flyers-.docx
Thank You to Our 2023 Fall Symposium Sponsor, Intimate Rose!