CAPP-Pelvic Case Reflection Application
#1 You must be a licensed Physical Therapist
# 2 Complete all required coursework through the Academy of Pelvic Health Physical Therapy within 5 years. Coursework that is older than 5 years will require you to retake the course that expired since the evidence is updated every 1-2 years (i.e. If you’ve taken a course in 2012, you will need to retake that course). Attend and successfully pass all three levels of the Pelvic Health Physical Therapy track hosted by the Academy. You must pass the CAPP Scenario Testing at the end of each course and pass the Post-Course Exam (multiple-choice) after attending each course with an 80% score or higher. Required coursework includes:
- PH1 – Pelvic Health Physical Therapy Level 1*
- PH2 BD – Pelvic Health Physical Therapy Level 2 *Bowel Dysfunction*
- PH2 PP – Pelvic Health Physical Therapy Level 2 *Pelvic Pain*.
- PH3 – Complete one of the following courses: Pelvic Health Physical Therapy Level 3, Pelvic Health Physical Therapy Level 3 Neurologic Conditions, Pelvic Health Physical Therapy Level 3 Pediatric Health, or Pelvic Health Physical Therapy Level 3 Male Health
#3 Successfully “Pass” a completed Case Reflection within 1 year from the date you completed your last PH course.
- If you are taking the hybrid format, please note that you have to complete both the webinar courses and in-person lab courses in order to qualify for the CAPP (i.e. If you are taking the PH1 webinar, you must also take the PH1 lab course)
Note: If you are not completely certain whether you qualify for the CAPP, please contact our office before proceeding with your application. You must complete all relative coursework within 5 years and will have up to 1 year to submit your case reflection after completing your last required course.
For example, if you submit a CAPP case reflection and application in February 2020, your coursework cannot be older than 2014. The latest coursework should have been completed between Feb 2015- Feb 2020.
COVID-19 Exception: If you took a CAPP webinar course between March 2020 – December 2021, you will have up to 2 years to submit your case reflection after completing your last required course. If you have other exceptions, please contact us at email@example.com.
|Review Quarter||Application Submission Deadline||Results Sent to Authors|
|Spring||February 15||May 15|
|Summer||May 15||August 15|
|Fall||August 15||November 15|
|Winter||November 15||February 15|