APTA CSM 2024 | Boston, MA | February 15-17, 2024
Combined Sections Meeting
Be a Part of the Largest Physical Therapy Conference
APTA CSM 2024 will be held Feb. 15-17, 2024 in Boston, Massachusetts. Join thousands of PTs, PTAs and students of physical therapy for programming and events you won't get anywhere else! Check out highlights from APTA CSM 2023 in San Diego!
If you are a company interested in sponsoring the Academy of Pelvic Health, please stay tuned for sponsorship options in January 2024. If you wish to explore other sponsorship and advertising opportunities, please contact Danielle Tiongson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, February 14, 2024 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (EST)
Registration is separate for the pre-conference
- Student SIG Breakfast (Westin Seaport, Location TBD)
- Early-Professional Breakfast (Westin Seaport, Location TBD)
- APTA Pelvic Health Social (formerly called Board at the Bar), Friday, February 16, 2024 (6:00 PM - 9:30 PM) at MJ O'Connor's Irish Pub (Westin Seaport)
21 Educational Sessions
- Trauma Informed Care for the Military and VA Provider
- Movement Optimization from the Floor up!
- Managing Urinary Incontinence in Men: Evidence-Based Assessments and Exercises for Individualized Treatment
- Beyond Pelvic Health: Holistic Approach to Menopause in Physical Therapy
- Equity Is Not Equality: Our Role in Protecting the Birth Experience They Want
- Plugged Ducts, Engorgement, and Mastitis: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- The Coccyx Conundrum
- Interstitial Cystitis or Pelvic Floor Dysfunction: What Every Pelvic PT Needs to Know
- Urine Luck! Multicenter Strategies to Address Pediatric Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Keeping Kegels in the Mix: Evidence and Nuance
- The Role of Hypopressive Exercise in Pelvic Health Physical Therapy
- Oh Baby! Debunking Perinatal Myths to Better Inform Clinical Practice
- Bridging the Gap: Novel Concepts and Clinical Application in Diastasis Rectus Abdominis
- Why Does My Belly Hurt? Updates on Functional Abdominal Distention, Bloating (FABD) and Abdomino-Phrenic Dyssenergia.
- An Evidence Based & Clinically Applicable Toolbox for Patients with Dysmennorhea or Endometriosis
- Increase Your Expertise By Learning to Treat Complex Patients with Pain and Pelvic Health Concerns
- Butt… Your Patients Are Curious: Considerations for Safe Anal Play
- What Did You Say? Effective Communication for the Caring Physical Therapist
- Long Covid, Menstrual Health, and Hormones
- Rethinking Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation: A Treatment-Based Classification Pathway in the Management of Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Alphabet Soup